Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Day

So today started out pretty good. In group this morning we had to cut up a cow and when we did we had to say something mean that we usually say to the girls (Mean Girls moment) at first we were all laughing about it and stuff but then it really got me thinking about that stuff. It was mentioned about the girl from Ireland who committed suicide because she was being made fun of constantly and bullied. We don't think that that stuff really affects us because were the ones causing it. Anyways so as we were cutting up the cow the beads inside of it 'the emotions' were falling out. We had to pick them all up for when we repaired the damage. I made the comment that those beads are just like when we try to repair a relationship, we can only pick up the ones we see but there are still ones laying around or hidden in corners. Same thing with the relationship, when you hurt someone and try to apologize you can only do so much. We need to be aware of the damage we cause because we never know 'how many of the beads' we can pick up. The rest of the day went awesome. We roasted hot dogs and smores and washed Jake's car. It was pretty fun and then me and jake and karen ate strawberries and chocolate. It feels too much like summer. My dad emailed me and said he's gunna rescehdule soon to come out and see me. Its been 2 and a half years and i hope he comes soon. My sister is supposed to come too. They are two very awesome people! Just like everyone else in my life:)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why you didn't mention Soccer practice at all. I mean we ran a 5k... you also got sour patch kids. Wasn't that good too?

    ReplyDelete