Sunday, April 11, 2010

Soccer



I started out playing soccer when I was super little, so it pretty much didn't count. I would run around and chase the boys and then ask for my snack. But last year i started playing again. It was kinda scary at first because I didn't actually really comprehend the game i just attacked. That is actuallly true. I broke a girls leg one game.. it was pretty bad.. anyways we came out and got region title but lost in the tournament.. but we still got REGION!!!. So this year i tried out and made it. I was actually nervous becuase two of my (many) favorite people were coaching together. I was like ohh great i am gunna end up hating one of them. But so far i don't:) Anyways.... so we have played 4 games and were 1-1-2. Oh how could i forget... i am captain too. Its pretty rad i think. After our first game that we played against Oakley... we tied ... we went through this thing called 'hell week'. Literally thats what it was. We ran 4 5k's in six days of practice. The crazy thing is that i think we beat our time each time. The next game we went into we ended up winning. And then we lost the last two.. but thats a story for another time! You know i really think thats gunna be a rad season. Our team is made up of some pretty awesome girls who have talent in some way that can lead us to a VICTORY!!! in some way or another:) But we defenitly couldn't do it without some sense of direction thanks to our coaches!!

1 comment: