Monday, April 12, 2010

YOU can't change if your comfortable


I keep saying that phrase lately to alot of people.. you can't change if your uncomfortable... it is so true for me right now. I am preparing to graduate from the academy after 2 and a half years. It's crazii i always was like i can't wait to leave or i hate this place but now i am like NOO i have to stay. But in reality i need to go out and experience a life as a senior because that's what i am going to be. I haven't been to 'real'school since august 2007. And it was for only a month. Its crazy how fast time can go by. So now on Wednesday i am going in and registering for hopefully the best year of my high school years!(ok the only year of my high school years) But still... really my biggest fear is that i am gunna be the loser which yes i probably will be but i don't want to be the akward one. I have alot of things this summer going on. Its my first summer that i am gunna be busy!!! And i am pretty excited for the most part....

No comments:

Post a Comment