Wednesday, January 26, 2011

http://www.burnpavement.com/upload/image/1287478936_safra-defensive-driving-course-023.jpgSo, I am 18 in six months and I am almost finished with Drivers Ed. I still can't get my license for about another 4 months, but the good thing is that after I have it for three months, I will be 18 and then I can drive with who ever I want to!! I know its not really that big of a deal, but I think its pretty exciting. I had my 2nd to last day of Range today and for the most part I think I am pretty good, except on the Crazy 8 Drill, I still can't seem to go the whole way backwards, but the way I see it is that I can fail one drill so that's probably going to be the one I fail since I drive in circles in the little circle that is completely off limits. Personally I think I must be pretty skilled to have been able to maneuver into that space....
       Every day this week that I have driven range, its like the course has changed because each of my passengers have told me totally different ways to do things and I have to listen to them if I want to get a good grade from them, so tomorrow when I take my range test, things may be a little bit interesting. I just have to remember to take it nice and slow, very, very, slow. I started out literally on the first day didn't hit any cones, 2nd day hit one but it came back up, and then today I hit about 3 cones and 1 fell all the way over. But its all good because practice makes perfect  :-)

1 comment:

  1. You could have added in there that your semi good driving skills came from me letting you drive so much?!?!??

    ReplyDelete